Monday, November 14, 2005

Quotes from the Men's Retreat

“Relationship with God is a Journey not a destination.”
“Our purpose is intertwined with our personhood.”
“Sin is life destroying and life controlling”
“Surrender….take your life out of your hands.”
“Be a person in love with God’s presence.”
“God didn’t call me to be a success but to be a son (child of God)”
“God doesn’t need my help to run my life…”
“Live out today with the prospect of tomorrow not the past”
“If it is possible, I don’t need God…God dwells in the impossible.”
“What you cannot change, you must control, if you cannot control it, eliminate it.”
“God is moving away me from myself”
“What we know we must preach…we don’t have the luxury of being wrong”
“Does the Gospel with you or me?”
“What is trying to damage my relationship with God?”
“Jesus doesn’t want to be the center of my life, he wants to be my universe.”
“When it is beyond my ability, worship Him.”
Thanks Dwight!

No comments: