Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Little Faith

Little faith. Sometimes I feel like I have little faith. Doesn’t God hear me, doesn’t he know what I desire. I cannot move the mountains with my faith, but Jesus says in Matthew 17, if we had the faith of the mustard see we could. How big is my faith then? How big is our faith? Do you really believe God is working in our lives? Do we really believe God has a plan and purpose for Christ Presbyterian Church? Will God bring revival to this church and to this community?

Lord, help my unbelief. Help me ignore the enemy at the door. Help me to ignore the distractions that Satan is putting before us. Help me to hear your voice. Help me to have the faith bigger than a mustard seed. Help me to let go of my will, so your will can consume me.

Lord, Come! Come and bring revival in our hearts so your name can be proclaimed.

No comments: